Looking for ways to donate furniture to charity? The CII’s Blessings Store & More is one of the charities that take furniture with tax deduction.
CII’s Blessings Store is a program of Community Investors Incorporated. Our new in-stock or specialty order items give 100% of all net proceeds back to our community programs.
Why shop and pay more when you can spend less? Your support helps Community Investors to serve individuals and families who are in need. The Blessings Store can be a hand up for people in cases such as loss of employment, crisis or tragedy such as a house fire, or another emergency that brings folks to us who are in true despair. The proceeds from CII’s Blessing Store provide Community Investors with the much-needed funding to assist these individuals, as well as continue to provide programs throughout the Acadiana/Louisiana area.
The CII’s Blessings Store is a resource center serving individuals and families who are in need. We work on selling new, recycled, and specialty furniture plus other items to assist in rebuilding lives within Acadiana and South Louisiana. We are a Fee for Service Program, which gives 100% of all net proceeds back to the community. Your donations can also be included for a charity tax deduction.
What You Need To Know About Our Program
We do not accept any ripped, torn, uncleanable soiled items (no exceptions). Unfortunately, due to space restrictions, we do not accept clothing or baby items. If you cannot use it due to its condition, we cannot use it for resale to assist individuals in need.
The program is available to anyone regardless of their location. Donations are accepted by appointment only. Please call 504-407-1580 to arrange a drop-off appointment.
Guidelines for Donors
· We appreciate it if our donors do not leave donations after donation hours or when we are closed. We have strict guidelines regarding items being left after business hours. We have security cameras that will record license numbers and will take action if this occurs.
· If you are unable to drop off your donation during the week due to your work schedule, you may drop them off on Saturday between 1-4 PM.
· We are closed on Sunday and Monday.
· Volunteers are needed to assist with pickup and delivery.
· In agreement with our mission, all programs of Community Investors Incorporated are run solely by volunteers.
· All donations are tax-deductible